Services & Rates
Offering teletherapy services for adults, adolescents, and children across California
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Women, Men, Children/Adolescents.
- Specialized treatment issues: Anxiety, stress, panic attacks, social anxiety, performance anxiety, fears and phobias (children/youth/adults), single-event traumatic experiences (traumatic experience as defined by you), PTSD, complex trauma (C-PTSD), and specialized in working with experiences related to complicated childbirth/post-childbirth trauma, childhood trauma, grief-related trauma, bullying, nightmares, and ADHD/ASD/Neurodiversity in children/adults.
- Online Sessions Available: Teletherapy via an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform.
- Treatment Specialties (click on the links for more information!): EMDR, The Flash Technique, Mindfulness-Based CBT, Somatic Therapy, and EFT.
I work with a range of clients that present to therapy with a variety of unique circumstances. Many of the clients I have worked with experienced trauma, chronic anxiety, panic disorder, chronic stress, and fears/phobias that have impacted their daily functioning and relationships, and have created a negative sense of Self. I have also worked with children therapeutically for over 13 years using play and sand tray therapy and hold foundational certification in Theraplay, an attachment-based treatment for parents and children. I also have extensive experience with parent therapy and have helped many parents develop a healthier bond with their children while also learning positive parenting strategies for responding to challenging behaviors.
During our initial phone consultation, we will discuss what has brought you to therapy and decide if we are a good match for your needs. if we decide to move forward an initial therapy session is then arranged where we will discuss your specific areas of concern in depth. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan to help you (or your child) begin to move toward greater wellness.
To schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation click here
“Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.“
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $130-$160 for a 45-60 minute session length.
- The sliding scale rate may be available to you please call to discuss.
- I am not in-network with insurance companies but can provide a ‘Superbill’ for insurance reimbursement if you have out-of-network insurance benefits (OON). Out-of-network benefits are offered by most insurance companies if you have a PPO insurance plan.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) is also accepted.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan if you have OON benefits. On average, most insurance companies reimburse 50-80% of the cost of each session. This means if you pay a session rate of $150 your insurance company could reimburse you up to an amount between $75-$120 per session after your deductible is met. Please check your coverage carefully and be sure to ask your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits with my plan?
- Does my plan allow me to choose an out-of-network therapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many therapy sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
OON benefits are an excellent way to obtain your care with more choice and freedom and often eliminates a long waiting period for an in-network therapist.