Rates and Insurance
- Standard rate for a 50-minute session is $150 for telehealth and $160 for in-person therapy.
- Standard rate for a 60-minute in-person EMDR session is $175.
- The sliding scale rate for a 50-minute telehealth session is $140. Please call to discuss eligibility.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) is accepted for mental health therapy.
- Out-of-network (OON) mental health benefits are offered by most insurance companies if you have a PPO insurance plan. When using OON benefits the insured pays for their therapy directly and when the deductible is at a ‘0’ balance is then reimbursed a percentage of each session fee by the insurance carrier. The percentage varies depending on your insurance company and plan. If you choose to use your OON benefits a ‘Superbill’ will be generated for you with all the necessary details for reimbursement that you will provide to your insurance company.
On average, most insurance companies reimburse 50-80% of the cost of each session when using OON benefits. Please check your coverage carefully and be sure to ask your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits with my plan?
- Does my plan allow me to choose an out-of-network therapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my insurance coverage amount/percentage per therapy session? (This helps you to know what the total cost per session will be to you after reimbursement from your insurance company).
OON benefits are an excellent way to obtain your care with more choice and freedom in selecting a provider, allowing you to obtain specialized treatment and often eliminating a long waiting period to start therapy.