Rates and Insurance
- Standard rates for 50-minute sessions: $140 for telehealth and $160 for in-person therapy.
- The sliding scale rate is $125-$130 per 50-minute session. Please call to discuss eligibility.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) is accepted.
- I am not in-network with insurance companies but can provide a ‘Superbill’ for insurance reimbursement if you have out-of-network insurance benefits (OON). Out-Of-Network benefits are offered by most insurance companies if you have a PPO insurance plan. When using OON benefits the insured pays for their therapy directly and is then reimbursed a percentage of the fee by their insurance carrier using the Superbill provided by the therapist.
On average, most insurance companies reimburse 50-80% of the cost of each session. Please check your coverage carefully and be sure to ask your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits with my plan?
- Does my plan allow me to choose an out-of-network therapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
OON benefits are an excellent way to obtain your care with more choice and freedom in selecting a provider, allowing you to obtain specialized treatment and often eliminating a long waiting period to start therapy.